- I never thought I'd see the day. In this week's Bloomberg Poll, it's Hillary Clinton who has the high favorability ratings. She's at 64%. Pres. Obama at 50%. Romney is at 42%. Perry's at 32%. He's followed by Palin at 26%, Ron Paul at 32% and Bachmann at 28%.
- The Bloomberg Poll also reported only 29% of independents approve of Pres. Obama's performance. In 2008, he got 52% of the independent vote.
- Those who read this blog know I've had my eyes on this Solyndra scandal well before the main stream media finally decided there was something up with this company. It's now being reported in the Chicago papers that Steve Spinner, who helped monitor the Energy Department's handing out of $25 billion in government money, was one of Pres. Obama's top fundraisers in 2008. In fact, he's now involved in raising money for 2012. Those dots just keep connecting.
- In fact, an email from The Office of Budget and Management said, "If Solyndra defaults down the road the optics would be worse than they are today...because additional funds will have been put at risk...and questions will be asked as to why the administration made a bad investment, not just once---but twice." (NY Post)
- If that's not bad enough for the administration, Air Force General William Shelton, informed a oversight committee that the White House push him to alter his testimony to aid the broadband company LightSquared. And what's so important about this company? It's majority owner, Philip Falcone, donated $60 grand to the Democrat Party in 2009 as did the company's CEO who donated over $30,000 (Daily Beast).
- Slo Joe Biden once said of Solyndra, it's "exactly what the Recovery Act was all about." (Jonah Goldberg). Folks, if it looks like a duck. Quacks like a duck---well, it's a fu^king duck.
- There was suppose to be a "Day of Rage" held on Wall Street for an anti-Wall Street rally this weekend. The organizers expected 20,000 people to show up. Less than 300 actually attended the rally. Folks, there are more than 300 people who wait for a cab every 10 minutes outside of Penn Station each day.
- "The way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion...so that we now have over $9 trillion in that we are going to have to pay back...It's unpatriotic."---Pres. Obama in 2008. He's raised the debt to almost $16 trillion in less than 3 years.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Hillary Leads The Pack; Independents Leaving Sinking Ship; Solyndra Is A Scandal; Air Force General Blows The Whistle; Day of Rage?
"Area Teen Smoking Like He's Been To A Fu^king War or Something."----Onion Local News Headline.
Posted by Jerry at 9:20 PM