- First the good news, it looks like Gaddafi is dead. Drudge had a good headline today: Who's Next? Many of those dictators have to be thinking long and hard now when their time will be up.
- Just wondering when Pres. Obama will take credit for this one.
- Before I forget, some "Recession is Over News"---first time unemployment claims topped 400k again. Oh, yes, the "misery index" spiked again and the underemployed now stands at 26 million (Business Insider).
- The Occupy crowd---or as I will now refer to them as "The Pee Party"--- is certainly selective regarding which rich people they dislike. Apparently they don't have a problem with the likes of Pelosi, Michael Moore, Rappers, celebrities, union big shots who make well over $200k a year and many other of the rich. But, if you worked hard all you life and amassed some wealth---you have a target on your back. Those of you who drive a Lexus, or a Mercedes, or a Porsche---you are now perceived to be in the bad "rich" class. Like I warned last week, prepare yourselves. The crazies are coming after you--oh--and they know where you live.
- Alec Baldwin, one of Hollywood's leading Lefties, has to be given some credit. He went down and met with the Pee Party crowd in NYC and told them point-blank that capitalism is actually good and necessary. Someone remarked that he probably does not want HIS wealth redistributed.
- Clowns---no, not the Pee Party---held their convention in Mexico City this week. On the agenda? Laughing for Peace. Really folks---I think the world is coming to an end.
- Forget the shots Herman Cain is taking from the feckless Republicans, it's Lefties and Liberals that are hammering the guy. As Andrea Peyser, NY Post, wrote so well today, "Hollywood loathes him. Academia abhors him. And the country's leftist establishment is shaking in their boots...Cain...raised dirt poor in the segregated South by a mom who cleaned houses and a dad who worked three jobs...he blames no one for his hardscrabble upbringing...This makes him the biggest threat to the left since the fall of communism...Princeton University professor Cornel West (an African American) said about Cain last week: 'I think he needs to get off the symbolic crack pipe...'" She continued, "Calypso crooner Harry Belafonte went so far as to doubt Cain's blackness, ' Well, you know, it's very hard to comment on somebody who is so denied intelligence.'" She also pointed out Al Sharpton's remarks questioning Cain's blackness. If you recall, I and many others predicted he would be hammered even by his own people on the Left (and they feel it's safer for the Left to have Liberal Blacks take shots at Cain rather than some white Lefties).
- Political cartoon today shows Pres. Obama in the middle of a group of Pee Party folks, all holding signs like, "Eat the Rich," "Wall Street Bankers Are The Enemy," etc. The bubble over his head says, "I'm on your side," as he's holding a check for a boatload of money given to him by Wall Street in 2008 (contrary to popular opinion, the Wall Street folks vote overwhelmingly democrat).
- As reported today by Charles Gasparino today, even some of the Wall Street big shots have embraced the Pee Party. Head of GE, Immelt, is one even though his company sought huge money from the Obama administration for "green technology." (Oh, you Pee Party folks---remember GE didn't pay any taxes). Then there's a guy named Fink, CEO of Blackrock, who also embraced the Pee Party crowd. His company is one of the most successful money-management firms because of government contracts stemming from Wall Street bailouts.
- By the way, most of the Pee Party crowd are also not that bright. A NY magazine survey found most don't even know what the letters SEC stand for (Securities and Exchange Commission, which regulates Wall Street) and one in 10 don't even know what the top marginal rate tax rate is.
- Unless you are in NYC, you probably have not heard this news: thieves are stealing laptops, phones, IPads and even clothing and shoes from the Pee Party protesters (I think I'd stay away from the cloths).
- How does a Romney-Cain ticket sound? Or a Cain-Rubio ticket? or a Romney-Rubio ticket?
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Daffy Gaddafi Sleeps with Osama and Sadam; Pee Party is Selective About Which Rich People They Dislike; Clowns Laugh For Peace; Herman Getting Under Their Thin Skin; Pee Party Also Stupid
"Michelle Obama said her daughters watch 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' but Pres. Obama does not approve. Pres. Obama said, 'If I want to watch a giant butt who doesn't do anything, I'll have lunch with Joe Biden.'"---Conan.
Posted by Jerry at 12:03 PM