- Today DeWayne Wickham, writing in USA Today, was actually giddy about the Wall Street protesters bring an Arab Spring to America. God forbid. In just the last several days, about 30 Christians have been murdered in Egypt. Not one christian church remains in the country (many have been burned down). The media's continued proclamation the Arab Spring is peaceful is a myth. It's always been a myth.
- Last week, I wrote these protesters and the class warfare initiated by this administration is putting targets on the backs of the wealthy, insurance agents, business men and women, etc. Headline on Drudge right now: "Protesters March On Billionaires Houses." CNN Money is reporting many of these urine, infested pseudo-hippie freaks are planning on protesting in some of NY City's rich neighborhoods. Those people and industries that have been vilified by this administration and these freaks, I have one suggestion: attend the next gun show in your area, and buy yourself some protection (of course, the rich can afford the best security). I suggest a shotgun. Get yourself a nice pump-action---pumping the slide is one of the scariest sounds in the world to a scumbag.
- I'm somewhat surprised the Wall Street Protesters have not targeted this one. USA Today reported that at least 66 former aides to lawmakers serving on the congressional deficit panel have strong lobby ties to several industries including health care and defense. Sen. Max Baucus (D-Montana) has 26 himself.
- "Recession is Over News"---Detroit's unemployment rate now stands at 14.4% with almost 40% of its population living in poverty.
- We were told by the administration that the passing of ObamaCare would control the spiraling rise in health care. According to the National Business Group on Health, since 2008, health care costs rose from $721 for single coverage ($3,400 for family) to now at $921 for singles and $4,000 for families.
- Two reporters from the NY Post visited the Wall Street Protesters at Zuccotti Park in NYC this week. Their report: it smelled like a sewer---with people urinating and defecating in public. And the media has the nerve to refer to the Tea Party as "extreme." And, as one observer noticed, you won't hear the media calling these knuckleheads racists even though over 95% are white (they accuse the Tea Party of being racists because the Tea Party is also overwhelmingly white).
- Pelosi said she supported the protesters. I wonder if the protesters know not only is she one of the richest people in Congress, she's been taken to task by the United Farm Workers for using non-union employees in her vineyards.
- And Nancy qualified for the Dumbass Statement of the Week. Regarding the protests, she said, "Count me among those...who object to the way Congress is conducting itself." Really, does not get better than this. You can't make this stuff up folks.
- And when the Dems hail that the protesters are democracy in action (it is), I wonder if they remember when Pres. Obama said, "We knew this was going to take time because we've got this big, messy, tough democracy."
- And do they remember when the Obama administration created two web sites in efforts to silence critics: "Fight the Smears" and "Attack Watch?" These sites were intended to rat out administration critics.
- And do they recall when N.C. Governor Beverly Perdue, a democrat, said recently, "I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years.?"
- It appears former Gov. Rendell of Pennsylvania (and former Philadelphia Mayor) is one of the few with a voice of reason regarding the Wall Street protesters. He said it's time to go home. They've made their point. Rendell is smart. He knows his history. After years of protests in the late 1960's and early 1970's by the anti-Vietnam crowd---Nixon won both of his elections in a landslide. Democrats got smoked.
- Archives of Internal Medicine is now reporting that taking daily multiple vitamins might actually be bad for you especially for women. A study of over 38,000 women in the last 25 years found an increase in the risk of dying from cardiovascular and cancer by taking many of these vitamins. The risk was strongest with iron. Of those 38,000 women, almost 16,000 died within 19 years.
- According to the American Research Group's polling, Herman Cain now leads Romney by 1%age point. Perry appears to be fading (Perry needs to do well tonight in my opinion. If not, he just might be toast).
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
The Myth of the Peaceful Arab Spring; Lobbyists Linked to Deficit Panel; Those Health Care Costs; Pelosi's Dumbass Statement; Do Dems Really Believe in Democracy? Important Health Care News; Herman Surging
"Nervous American Voters Worried About Botching Another Election"---The Onion.
Posted by Jerry at 10:12 AM